- How far in advance do I need to book a birthday party?
Parties are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to availability. For our Basic Birthday Party Package, a $50 deposit is required at the time of booking. For our Splash Zone Birthday Party Package, a $100 deposit is required for booking. Call (318) 742-7529 to schedule your party, please note that emails requesting particular dates do not hold your date and time. If your party is cancelled (for any reason), a cancellation fee will be applied and your refunded deposit will be reduced. If cancelled within 72 hours of your scheduled party, your entire deposit will be forfeited. (More information below on our cancellation policy.)
- Is a deposit required for a party?
Yes, at the time of reservation, a $50 deposit is required for our Basic Birthday Party Package and a $100 deposit is required for our Splash Zone Birthday Party Package. Reservations cannot be made without a deposit.
- Will I get my deposit back?
Your deposit amount is taken off your total bill at the end of your party. The balance of your party is due when your party is over.
- Will I have our party room for the entire 2-hour party time?
Basic Birthday Party Package: Party rooms are available for 45 minutes. That time begins 30 minutes after your scheduled party begins. This allows time for your guests to arrive and children to play before eating and unwrapping gifts.
- Splash Zone Birthday Party Package:The first hour and 15 minutes of your scheduled party is designated for party guests to play in shared water activities including bumper boats, Basketball Shoot ‘n Shower and Jump ‘n Splash Waterslide. The last 45 minutes are designated for all dry activities: unwrapping presents and eating birthday cake/pizza.
- Does Party Central supply the birthday cake?
Birthday cake and candles are not provided by Party Central. You may bring ice cream in addition to your cake; however, those are the only outside food items allowed into the facility. If you would like to purchase ice cream at Party Central, Dippin' Dots is available on our menu.
- Does Party Central supply party plates, napkins, cups, etc.?
Party Central supplies basic, no theme paper goods, including plates, napkins and cups. If you would like themed party goods, you may bring your own.
- Is there a cancellation fee if I cancel my party?
Basic Birthday Party Package: Yes, a $15 cancellation fee is applied if your party is cancelled for any reason. A 72 hour cancellation notice from the time and date of your scheduled party is required or your entire deposit is forfeited.
Splash Zone Birthday Party Package: Yes, a $55 cancellation fee is applied if your party is cancelled for any reason. A 72 hour cancellation notice from the time and date of your scheduled party is required or your entire deposit is forfeited.
- Can I rent a party room without scheduling a party?
You may rent a room for $50 (plus tax) for the scheduled 45 minutes we allow on the weekends. If more time is needed, please consider renting a party room during the week, when longer room times are available. Your deposit on a room is non-refundable if cancelled.
- How long is my party?
Your party is scheduled for 2 hours and a Birthday Party Host/Hostess will be assigned to you for those 2 hours. After those 2 hours, your host will then move to his/her next scheduled party. He/she will take your party ticket to the cashier for you to close out your tab at this time. You may stay as long as you would like and will continue to receive the birthday rates on your activities for the remainder of the day as long as you show your birthday wristband at the cash register for special rates.
- Does our scheduled birthday party include invitations?
Party Central provides downloadable, print-ready invitations. Click here to download birthday party invitations. Click here for Splash Zone invitation. We do not print invitations for you.
- How and when is the balance paid on a birthday party?
The balance on a birthday party is paid after the scheduled party is over. It may be settled with Cash, Visa, MasterCard or Discover only. No personal checks are accepted. An optional gratuity for your hostess is not included in your total cost and the amount is at your discretion.
- When should we arrive for our party?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled party begins to review the information we have and order any extra food items, guests list questions, etc. The party will not begin and party guests will not be allowed in the designated play area until the person responsible for paying the bill is present.
- Do I need to provide a guest list?
Yes, a guest list is required for our Employees to refer to while guests are arriving for your scheduled party. If a list is not provided, you may be charged for someone you may not have intended to be on the guest list.
- What happens if I’m late for my scheduled party?
We will do our best to accommodate you and your guests; however, our room times run on a strict schedule and your party may be asked to relocate to another location in our facility. On some occasions, that may be an outside picnic table area. Our Party Hosts/Hostesses are scheduled for numerous parties throughout the day, and in the event your party exceeds your scheduled 2 hour time, you will be asked to close out your tab at the end of your scheduled party. You and your guests may stay as long as you would like; however, your Party Host must move to his/her next scheduled party. If you have scheduled a Splash Zone party and arrive late, your party will continue for the scheduled time only. There are no exceptions for late arrivals. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled party so we can review your guest list, place any extra food orders, and answer any questions you may have.
- When do I need to give a final guest count for my birthday party?
Basic Birthday Party Package: Our party rooms comfortably accommodate 24 children. If your scheduled party exceeds that amount, please contact Party Central as soon as possible. If you need more room, you may consider scheduling an extra room for $50 to be certain you have enough space, especially if you will be expecting a large number of adults to attend. If your guest count does not exceed 24 children, it is not necessary to provide your guest count until the day of your party.
- Splash Zone Birthday Party Package: The Splash Zone area comfortably accommodates 32 children. If your scheduled party exceeds that amount, please contact Party Central as soon as possible. If your guest count does not exceed 32 children, it is not necessary to provide your guest count until the day of your party.
- For scheduled parties, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your party begins so we may review your guest list, order any additional food, answer questions and schedule additional activities for your party.
- Bring a complete guest list whether your guests have RSVP’d or not.
- Some grandparents would like to attend their grandchild's party, but might be discouraged by the activities and noise of the park. You may suggest they come just for the room time, which is scheduled 30 minutes after your party begins if you have a Basic Birthday Party Package. If you’ve scheduled a Splash Zone Birthday Party Package, your scheduled time for pizza, birthday cake and presents will be the last 45 minutes of your scheduled party.
- When purchasing tickets for rides, please review rules and regulations for the attractions. Most rides have strict height and age requirements. Be advised for your child's safety, adult go karts and rookie go karts do not run on the track at the same time on the weekends. If you have a Splash Zone Birthday Party scheduled, our requirements for bumper boats require that the driver must be at least 8 yrs. old to ride alone, so you may be asked to ride with your child.